Troubleshoot your Brother Printer glitches instantly!
Brother is well-known for manufacturing electrical gadgets and equipment. Brother is also very famous for manufacturing printer devices. Brother is a Japanese company which manufactures various types of printers such as dot matrix printer, laser printer, inkjet printer, pocketjet printer, etc. Brother printer size varies according to the need of the user. Brother Printer offers printer to the home user as well as for the company. If you want more details about these printers; we are always with you. You can get detailed information about your Brother Printer.
Why should you contact Brother Printer Supports for support?
People can face various troubles while working on a Brother Printer. You may get connectivity error, not printing error and many more. But now you don’t have to take your device to service centers every time. If you are facing software related error in the printer; dial contact us and talk to our experts. Every kind of error can be fixed in a very small amount of time.
Brother is one of the most famous industries for manufacturing printers; the nature of these printers is very robust. But sometimes, users get numerous glitches while working with these devices. We are providing you the best technical support for you. You don’t need to worry, we are here for you. Our team will assist you with the best possible helpline service. If you have any kind of doubt, we are 24*7 available for you. Take advantage of the best technicians over the phone for your Brother Printer.
Common issues which can be easily resolved by talking to our technical executives
- Brother Printer Error 50
When you are trying to print and your device is showing error message 50 it means you have some kind of paper jam. It mostly occurs when a chunk of paper or a paper clip get stuck in your printer. It can also occur if your device has some kind of Mechanical malfunction. Here are the solutions for fixing this error:
- Open the scanner cover
- Set the printer head on the middle of the device
- Check your printer
- If you see any kind of chunk or junk then remove it quickly
- Close the device
- Restart your printer
- Open the scanner cover
- Shift the printer head and check the encoder strip
- Clean it with a lint-free cloth, hold the strip carefully and rub it with the cloth about 4-5 times
- Fix the encoder stripNow restart your printer
- Check the position of the encoder strip
- You can also get error 50 when the encoder strip is not fitted properly
- Take out the encoder strip and put it back correctly
- Restart your device and try to print again. If you still getting the same error, talk to our experts for help.
- Brother Printer Error 71
You can get Brother Printer error code 71 due to any kind of issue in the scanner motor or due to some kind of technical fault in your printer. You will get notified by displaying an error message on your screen. You may need to restart your device. You can use the power off button of the printer for restating. Error 71 totally depends upon the laser unit polygon motor. The motor runs about 20 to 40 thousands RPMs depending upon the performance and capability of the printer. If the motor fails to reach its operational speed then the printer shows error 71. You can follow the steps mentioned below for fixing error 71:
- Before actually fixing it; make sure your device is working on correct settings. Make sure you are using the latest firmware.
- If you are sure that you are using correct settings and firmware then proceed to the next step.
- Hit the power button and switch off the printer. Wait for a minute and restart the printer.
- If you need to take the printout immediately; you can transfer its fax from its memory to another machine.
- Go to the Menu
- Click on the Users Settings
- Choose the Print Reports
- Go to the Users Settings
- Tap the Start button
Once the User’s settings get corrected, you will not get Error 71 again.
- How can I replace my toner cartridge?
Toner cartridges are different than normal cartridge ink. Instead of liquid ink; toner cartridge has toner power which is used for printing with the help of heated printing. These types of cartridges are used in laser printers for printing large pages. You may need additional components like fuser units and drums for printing. The powder is dry and delicate in nature which is made by carbon, plastic bits, black, and some other particles. If your toner runs out; you have to replace it with a new one for printing. When you are buying a new toner, make sure to buy the original cartridge. The duplicate cartridge can result in poor printing. Here are the steps for replacing the toner cartridge in the printer:
- Open the printer door
- Take out the printer drum
- Pull out the empty cartridge
- Take out the new cartridge from the packaging box properly
- Pull out the sealing tape of the printer
- Replace the cartridge inside the printer properly
- Close the printer
- Restart the printer and give a print command for testing.
There are numerous errors which can be faced by users while dealing with Brother Printer. Our technicians are round the clock available for you.
Get 24*7 help support from our professionals
If you are facing any problem, just take your phone and contact us. Our team will troubleshoot your errors and will provide you the best help services which will save your time as well as money. You can also get help via Brother live chat portal support.